The Director’s Guild of America issued a press release today saying it would be meeting with the Association of Talent Agents to discuss the impact of new media, and “what the DGA has developed over the past 18 months.” What the DGA seems to have developed during that time is a study on new media. It’s unclear what the study entails, but the mere fact that it exists could help contract negotiations between the guild and the AMPTP. At the very least, it could help talks run more smoothly than the negotiations (or lack thereof) between the producers and the WGA. Developing …
DGA to discuss new media with talent agents
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Idol' recap: Roll down a familiar road
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Clone Wars': Final 13 answer big 'Star Wars' Q's
- 'Reign' react: 'The Consummation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away'
- Aaron Carter + Hilary Duff for Throwback Thursday
- 'Scandal' recap: 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'