The U.S. Attorney’s office has filed a list of 80 to 100 people it “intends to call” as witnesses in the wiretapping trial of Hollywood private investigator Anthony Pellicano, which started Wednesday in L.A. The list included: Farah Fawcett, Keith Carradine, Bert Fields, Brad Grey, Kevin Huvane, Bryan Lourd, John McTiernan, Michael Ovitz, Chris Rock, Garry Shandling, Sylvester Stallone, and Vincent Bo Zenga. The government will deliver an opening statemtent Thursday morning. Check out EW.com for further updates.
Stars fill government's witness list in Pellicano trial
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Grim Fandango Remastered' creator Tim Schafer talks the adventure-game revival
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Rhea Seehorn wasn't a 'Bad' girl, but now she's all about doing 'Better' for Vince Gilligan
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- Chris Pratt talked about as Indiana Jones: Good idea or bad idea?
- 'X-Men'/Storm; 'Battlestar Galactica'; 'American Sniper' give-and-take in Geekly mailbag