The U.S. Attorney’s office has filed a list of 80 to 100 people it “intends to call” as witnesses in the wiretapping trial of Hollywood private investigator Anthony Pellicano, which started Wednesday in L.A. The list included: Farah Fawcett, Keith Carradine, Bert Fields, Brad Grey, Kevin Huvane, Bryan Lourd, John McTiernan, Michael Ovitz, Chris Rock, Garry Shandling, Sylvester Stallone, and Vincent Bo Zenga. The government will deliver an opening statemtent Thursday morning. Check out EW.com for further updates.
Stars fill government's witness list in Pellicano trial
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Greyâ€™s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's Anatomy; 'Scandal'; more TV recaps
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Parenthood'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'