The U.S. Attorney’s office has filed a list of 80 to 100 people it “intends to call” as witnesses in the wiretapping trial of Hollywood private investigator Anthony Pellicano, which started Wednesday in L.A. The list included: Farah Fawcett, Keith Carradine, Bert Fields, Brad Grey, Kevin Huvane, Bryan Lourd, John McTiernan, Michael Ovitz, Chris Rock, Garry Shandling, Sylvester Stallone, and Vincent Bo Zenga. The government will deliver an opening statemtent Thursday morning. Check out EW.com for further updates.
Stars fill government's witness list in Pellicano trial
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Saturday Night Live' cast changes: Tracking 40 years of turnover
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
- Jeff Probst's 'Survivor' scouting report: 3 pairs to keep an eye on
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- Seth Rogen and James Franco as tabloid TV assassins in 'The Interview' red-band trailer (NSFW)
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni