The U.S. Attorney’s office has filed a list of 80 to 100 people it “intends to call” as witnesses in the wiretapping trial of Hollywood private investigator Anthony Pellicano, which started Wednesday in L.A. The list included: Farah Fawcett, Keith Carradine, Bert Fields, Brad Grey, Kevin Huvane, Bryan Lourd, John McTiernan, Michael Ovitz, Chris Rock, Garry Shandling, Sylvester Stallone, and Vincent Bo Zenga. The government will deliver an opening statemtent Thursday morning. Check out EW.com for further updates.
Stars fill government's witness list in Pellicano trial
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Odds each of 10 suspects is a killer
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 506
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 325
- 'Saturday Night Live' premiere recap: This is the start of something new (and odd) 251
- Which new fall show will be canceled first?
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Elsa puts Storybrooke on lockdown
- 'Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev talk Damon and Elena
- Zach Galifianakis rips January Jones: 'Everybody's going to forget about you in a few years'
- Ryan Murphy debuts creepy, stop-motion 'AHS: Freak Show' main titles