Attention Twilighters! Your wait for the first Twilight movie is now just a little more than three months. Summit Entertainment announced today that directior Catherine Hardwicke’s adaptation of Stephenie Meyer‘s best-selling book will be released on Nov., 21, three weeks earlier than was initially planned. The studio is taking advantage of Warner Bros.’ decision yesterday to postpone its upcoming Harry Potter movie to next summer. If this move doesn’t cement Twilight as the next Harry Potter, nothing will.
'Twilight' release moves to Nov. 21
Latest Videos in Movies
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 407
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 505
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!