Attention Twilighters! Your wait for the first Twilight movie is now just a little more than three months. Summit Entertainment announced today that directior Catherine Hardwicke’s adaptation of Stephenie Meyer‘s best-selling book will be released on Nov., 21, three weeks earlier than was initially planned. The studio is taking advantage of Warner Bros.’ decision yesterday to postpone its upcoming Harry Potter movie to next summer. If this move doesn’t cement Twilight as the next Harry Potter, nothing will.
'Twilight' release moves to Nov. 21
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And the mirrorball goes to...
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8
- Watch Hugh Jackman pull a Johnny Depp in the trailer for 'Pan'