Attention Twilighters! Your wait for the first Twilight movie is now just a little more than three months. Summit Entertainment announced today that directior Catherine Hardwicke’s adaptation of Stephenie Meyer‘s best-selling book will be released on Nov., 21, three weeks earlier than was initially planned. The studio is taking advantage of Warner Bros.’ decision yesterday to postpone its upcoming Harry Potter movie to next summer. If this move doesn’t cement Twilight as the next Harry Potter, nothing will.
'Twilight' release moves to Nov. 21
Latest Videos in Movies
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'