After wowing audiences at this year’s Toronto film festival, Jonathan Demme’s ensemble drama Rachel Getting Married hits theaters this Friday. And it stands to earn Anne Hathaway her first Oscar nomination. Check out Part 1 of my Oscar Watch interview with Hathaway below to learn how the young actress pulled off such a difficult part.
Anne Hathaway, Best Actress nominee?
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'