After wowing audiences at this year’s Toronto film festival, Jonathan Demme’s ensemble drama Rachel Getting Married hits theaters this Friday. And it stands to earn Anne Hathaway her first Oscar nomination. Check out Part 1 of my Oscar Watch interview with Hathaway below to learn how the young actress pulled off such a difficult part.
Sep 30 2008 04:35 PM ET
Anne Hathaway, Best Actress nominee?
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie