Susan Sarandon is the latest A-list actor to jump aboard Oliver Stone’s Wall Street sequel, Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps. The actress is in negotiations to play the mother to Shia LaBeouf’s character, Jacob. The role will also reunite her with young British actress Carey Mulligan, whom she starred opposite in the Sundance film The Greatest. Frank Langella has also signed on, while Josh Brolin is still in the talking stages. Filming for the sequel is set to begin this fall in New York.
Susan Sarandon in negotiations for Oliver Stone's 'Wall Street 2'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'How I Met Your Mother': 5 things we learned
- 'Veronica Mars': Team Logan? No, Team Piz!
- 26 best cult TV shows ever
- 21 great movie chases
- David Brenner dies: 40+ years of memorable TV
- 'Orphan Black': Jordan Gavaris talks (in Felix's accent)
- 'Divergent'; 'DWTS'; 'Pretty Little Liars': 7-day planner
- 'Deadliest Catch' returns: 10 teases and a peek
- Hot Pursuits: 21 Great Movie Chases
- How the 'Veronica Mars' movie made me switch from Team Logan to Team Piz
- 'Deadliest Catch': Season 10 has return of the Cornelia Marie, arrival of Mandy Hansen --…
- Jacqueline Bisset gives crazy, partially censored speech at Golden Globes -- VIDEO
- 26 Best Cult TV Shows Ever