Susan Sarandon is the latest A-list actor to jump aboard Oliver Stone’s Wall Street sequel, Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps. The actress is in negotiations to play the mother to Shia LaBeouf’s character, Jacob. The role will also reunite her with young British actress Carey Mulligan, whom she starred opposite in the Sundance film The Greatest. Frank Langella has also signed on, while Josh Brolin is still in the talking stages. Filming for the sequel is set to begin this fall in New York.
Susan Sarandon in negotiations for Oliver Stone's 'Wall Street 2'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Big Brother' recap: Promises made, promises broken
- Greg Poehler's guide to 'Sweden'
- Emmys 2014: EW critics have their say
- Emmys 2014: 15 snubs that bugged you
- Lucy Griffiths exits 'Constantine'
- Emmy nominations: Worst snubs of 2014?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': First teaser for final season
- 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes': How big?
- Emmys 2014: 15 Snubs That Bugged You
- 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' TV clip draws complaints in the U.K.
- HBO: 'True Detective' season 2 cast revealed soon, scripts 'more exciting'
- 2014 Primetime Emmys: And the nominees are...
- Is 'True Detective' worthy? 'Modern Family,' again? The critics react to 2014's…