Anna Faris is sticking to the world of children’s entertainment. The blonde comedian best known for her starring role in House Bunny, and who recently voiced a lead role in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, is in negotiations to star in Warner Bros. live-action/CG-animated feature Yogi Bear. She will play Rachel, a nature documentary filmmaker shooting Yogi and Boo-Boo for her next project. Dan Aykroyd is in negotiations to voice the CG-animated Yogi while Justin Timberlake is in talks to voice Boo-Boo. The film, from producer Donald DeLine, is set to begin filming in Auckland, New Zealand next month. Eric Brevig (Journey to the Center of the Earth) is directing a script from Brad Copeland (Wild Hogs). A remake of Yogi Bear seems to be an incredibly unnecessary project but with these inspired casting choices perhaps a good movie will prevail.
Exclusive: Anna Faris, Dan Aykroyd, Justin Timberlake line up for 'Yogi Bear'
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance