DeadlineHollywood.com reports that Summit Entertainment will split Stephenie Meyer’s fourth book in her Twilight series Breaking Dawn into two films. While that’s a likely outcome considering the first two films have earned over $1 billion in worldwide box office, Summit Entertainment is still reporting that nothing has been decided officially. Their exact words: “No decision has been made and as we have said all along we are continuing to work with Stephenie Meyer to bring BD to the big screen.” My guess is they announce officially their decision next week and then produce the movies back-to-back. For all you Twilight fans, here’s my question: where do you split the film? Remember the first and third sections of the book are narrated by Bella, while the middle half is all from Jacob’s point-of-view.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn' to be split into two movies?
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!