DeadlineHollywood.com reports that Summit Entertainment will split Stephenie Meyer’s fourth book in her Twilight series Breaking Dawn into two films. While that’s a likely outcome considering the first two films have earned over $1 billion in worldwide box office, Summit Entertainment is still reporting that nothing has been decided officially. Their exact words: “No decision has been made and as we have said all along we are continuing to work with Stephenie Meyer to bring BD to the big screen.” My guess is they announce officially their decision next week and then produce the movies back-to-back. For all you Twilight fans, here’s my question: where do you split the film? Remember the first and third sections of the book are narrated by Bella, while the middle half is all from Jacob’s point-of-view.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn' to be split into two movies?
Latest Videos in Movies
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer