DeadlineHollywood.com reports that Summit Entertainment will split Stephenie Meyer’s fourth book in her Twilight series Breaking Dawn into two films. While that’s a likely outcome considering the first two films have earned over $1 billion in worldwide box office, Summit Entertainment is still reporting that nothing has been decided officially. Their exact words: “No decision has been made and as we have said all along we are continuing to work with Stephenie Meyer to bring BD to the big screen.” My guess is they announce officially their decision next week and then produce the movies back-to-back. For all you Twilight fans, here’s my question: where do you split the film? Remember the first and third sections of the book are narrated by Bella, while the middle half is all from Jacob’s point-of-view.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn' to be split into two movies?
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO