DeadlineHollywood.com reports that Summit Entertainment will split Stephenie Meyer’s fourth book in her Twilight series Breaking Dawn into two films. While that’s a likely outcome considering the first two films have earned over $1 billion in worldwide box office, Summit Entertainment is still reporting that nothing has been decided officially. Their exact words: “No decision has been made and as we have said all along we are continuing to work with Stephenie Meyer to bring BD to the big screen.” My guess is they announce officially their decision next week and then produce the movies back-to-back. For all you Twilight fans, here’s my question: where do you split the film? Remember the first and third sections of the book are narrated by Bella, while the middle half is all from Jacob’s point-of-view.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn' to be split into two movies?
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!