In a recent story published in GQ, Mark Ruffalo said that his involvement with the promotion of Gasland, a documentary about natural gas-drilling, landed him on a “watch list compiled by Pennsylvania’s Office of Homeland Security.” But a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security denied that the actor had ever been included on any list, or that any such list existed. A call to Ruffalo’s representative requesting comment or clarification was not immediately returned.
Mark Ruffalo not on 'watch list', says Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' First Look: Watch Annalise confront Sam
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps