In a recent story published in GQ, Mark Ruffalo said that his involvement with the promotion of Gasland, a documentary about natural gas-drilling, landed him on a “watch list compiled by Pennsylvania’s Office of Homeland Security.” But a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security denied that the actor had ever been included on any list, or that any such list existed. A call to Ruffalo’s representative requesting comment or clarification was not immediately returned.
Mark Ruffalo not on 'watch list', says Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- American Music Awards winners are... (Updated)
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead': Seth Gilliam on where Father Gabriel is going
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Homeland'; 'Newsroom'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; 'Bob's Burgers'; 'Comeback'; more recaps
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Times Change: 'Jurassic World' teases with three homages to Steven Spielberg's original
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- 'Hunger Games': Take the EW Trivia Quiz (Part 1)!