In a recent story published in GQ, Mark Ruffalo said that his involvement with the promotion of Gasland, a documentary about natural gas-drilling, landed him on a “watch list compiled by Pennsylvania’s Office of Homeland Security.” But a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security denied that the actor had ever been included on any list, or that any such list existed. A call to Ruffalo’s representative requesting comment or clarification was not immediately returned.
Mark Ruffalo not on 'watch list', says Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…