Channing Tatum will join Jonah Hill in a feature film adaptation of the popular 1980s Fox TV series (and Johnny Depp’s career breakout) 21 Jump Street, Sony Pictures announced today. Hill developed the story with screenwriter Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World), which looks to be a contemporary take on the show’s peek into the lives of undercover cops working in high schools and colleges. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) will direct the project, which starts shooting in the spring.
Channing Tatum will go back to school with Jonah Hill in '21 Jump Street' feature remake
Latest Videos in Movies
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- Laverne Cox to guest on MTV's 'Faking It'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale