Glee‘s Cory Monteith will star in an upcoming film with Fox 2000, the studio has confirmed to EW. The currently untitled project is described as a “workplace comedy,” and was recently purchased by Fox 2000. Nash Entertainment intern Michael Herbert is credited with the idea for the project. Monteith, who recently completed filming on Fox 2000’s Monte Carlo with Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez, will also produce, along with Bruce Nash and Robert Kosberg.
'Glee' star Cory Monteith lands new movie role
Latest Videos in Movies
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- Sarah Silverman's 'SNL' promos: Who's ready for a 'Table Girl' sketch?
- 'Interstellar' trailer takes Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway to a waterworld
- 'Parenthood' sneak peek: Julia and Joel 'have to talk about us'
- J.K. Simmons toys with Miles Teller in 'Whiplash' scene
- Jennifer Love Hewitt on 'Criminal Minds' role: 'Barney Fife to Hotch's Andy'
- Katherine Heigl's patriotically sexy 'State of Affairs' poster
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lambs'