Glee‘s Cory Monteith will star in an upcoming film with Fox 2000, the studio has confirmed to EW. The currently untitled project is described as a “workplace comedy,” and was recently purchased by Fox 2000. Nash Entertainment intern Michael Herbert is credited with the idea for the project. Monteith, who recently completed filming on Fox 2000’s Monte Carlo with Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez, will also produce, along with Bruce Nash and Robert Kosberg.
'Glee' star Cory Monteith lands new movie role
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology from gamemaker for glitches
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Arrow': Despite Black Canary costume, Laurel is far from a hero
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8