Glee‘s Cory Monteith will star in an upcoming film with Fox 2000, the studio has confirmed to EW. The currently untitled project is described as a “workplace comedy,” and was recently purchased by Fox 2000. Nash Entertainment intern Michael Herbert is credited with the idea for the project. Monteith, who recently completed filming on Fox 2000’s Monte Carlo with Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez, will also produce, along with Bruce Nash and Robert Kosberg.
'Glee' star Cory Monteith lands new movie role
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Sniper' keeps box office crown: $64.4M
- 'SNL' recap: Blake brings a country twang, but too often the sketches go south
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- 'Boardwalk Empire' memorabilia auction: Richard Harrow's mask and more items revealed
- Sundance notes: Jason Segel and Ryan Reynolds are two for the road in their respective new films
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Johnny Depp after 'Mortdecai'? 5 directors we think can help him find his mojo
- WWE Royal Rumbles: Ranking the worst, best, and the G.O.A.T.
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from 'Mortdecai'
- 'SNL': 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Host/Musical Guests
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!