AfterEllen.com, “I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organizations like GLAAD make that possible, because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to do the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out. Like I said, I can’t be a part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else, but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love… “Actress Amber Heard (Pineapple Express) publicly came out on Friday, introducing her girlfriend and speaking as an “out actress” at the GLAAD at 25 event in Los Angeles. On the red carpet for the celebration, Heard, who walked with her partner, Tasya van Ree, told
Amber Heard comes out, introduces girlfriend at GLAAD event
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Walking Dead' costar Tyler James Williams talks reading for 'Star Wars,' why he's a 'Lannister'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight