AfterEllen.com, “I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organizations like GLAAD make that possible, because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to do the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out. Like I said, I can’t be a part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else, but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love… “Actress Amber Heard (Pineapple Express) publicly came out on Friday, introducing her girlfriend and speaking as an “out actress” at the GLAAD at 25 event in Los Angeles. On the red carpet for the celebration, Heard, who walked with her partner, Tasya van Ree, told
Amber Heard comes out, introduces girlfriend at GLAAD event
Latest Videos in Movies
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- 'Parks and Recreation' First Look: It's Treat Yo Self 2017
- Adam Scott to visit Rashida Jones' TBS comedy 'Angie Tribeca'
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Emma Watson set as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals