Mean Girls 2 will debut on ABC Family Sunday, Jan. 23 at 8 p.m., the network announced today. The direct-to-TV (and later to DVD) film stars Meaghan Martin as Jo, a new student, whose plan to avoid high school social politics is thwarted when she befriends Abby, the object of scorn for the “plastics.” The movie was written by Cliff Ruby and Elana Lesser, and Allison Schroeder, and directed by Melanie Mayron.
'Mean Girls 2' to debut on ABC Family
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology from gamemaker for glitches
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Arrow': Despite Black Canary costume, Laurel is far from a hero
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8