Mean Girls 2 will debut on ABC Family Sunday, Jan. 23 at 8 p.m., the network announced today. The direct-to-TV (and later to DVD) film stars Meaghan Martin as Jo, a new student, whose plan to avoid high school social politics is thwarted when she befriends Abby, the object of scorn for the “plastics.” The movie was written by Cliff Ruby and Elana Lesser, and Allison Schroeder, and directed by Melanie Mayron.
'Mean Girls 2' to debut on ABC Family
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'