Banana. Banana? Banana! The adorable yellow minions of Despicable Me return, and this time, it’s not to carry out evil schemes of super villain Gru (Steve Carell), but to advise on the importance of a well-balanced diet. Despite slightly resembling bananas themselves, these tiny capsules are simply bananas over the fruit (which means they want to eat themselves? Someone call a therapist). EW has an exclusive look at “Banana,” the never-before-seen clip included on the Despicable Me Blu-ray and DVD double pack, available Dec. 14. Check it out below, while I go hit up the fruit stand downstairs.
'Despicable Me' mini-movie exclusive: Everyone's going bananas
Latest Videos in Movies
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- 'Walking Dead': Behind-the-scenes at the EW cover photo shoot
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- Donny on his 'Big Brother' fate: 'Team America voted me out'
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW Character Portraits
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television