Banana. Banana? Banana! The adorable yellow minions of Despicable Me return, and this time, it’s not to carry out evil schemes of super villain Gru (Steve Carell), but to advise on the importance of a well-balanced diet. Despite slightly resembling bananas themselves, these tiny capsules are simply bananas over the fruit (which means they want to eat themselves? Someone call a therapist). EW has an exclusive look at “Banana,” the never-before-seen clip included on the Despicable Me Blu-ray and DVD double pack, available Dec. 14. Check it out below, while I go hit up the fruit stand downstairs.
'Despicable Me' mini-movie exclusive: Everyone's going bananas
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' is 'Lord of the Rings'? Rick is Aragorn, Carl is Frodo...
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- â€™Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Shameless' season 5 trailer hints at plenty of new twists
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- See the first teaser for the final season of 'Justified'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist