Banana. Banana? Banana! The adorable yellow minions of Despicable Me return, and this time, it’s not to carry out evil schemes of super villain Gru (Steve Carell), but to advise on the importance of a well-balanced diet. Despite slightly resembling bananas themselves, these tiny capsules are simply bananas over the fruit (which means they want to eat themselves? Someone call a therapist). EW has an exclusive look at “Banana,” the never-before-seen clip included on the Despicable Me Blu-ray and DVD double pack, available Dec. 14. Check it out below, while I go hit up the fruit stand downstairs.
'Despicable Me' mini-movie exclusive: Everyone's going bananas
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Gotham': Robin Lord Taylor talks Oswald Cobblepot
- 'Lost' alum to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Wish I Was Here': Zach Braff tries to be a better man
- 'Toy Story That Time Forgot': A Mike Mignola poster
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- 'Lost cause' 376
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie