Banana. Banana? Banana! The adorable yellow minions of Despicable Me return, and this time, it’s not to carry out evil schemes of super villain Gru (Steve Carell), but to advise on the importance of a well-balanced diet. Despite slightly resembling bananas themselves, these tiny capsules are simply bananas over the fruit (which means they want to eat themselves? Someone call a therapist). EW has an exclusive look at “Banana,” the never-before-seen clip included on the Despicable Me Blu-ray and DVD double pack, available Dec. 14. Check it out below, while I go hit up the fruit stand downstairs.
'Despicable Me' mini-movie exclusive: Everyone's going bananas
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Maze Runner' finds its way to $11M on Friday
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira wigs out
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo