Banana. Banana? Banana! The adorable yellow minions of Despicable Me return, and this time, it’s not to carry out evil schemes of super villain Gru (Steve Carell), but to advise on the importance of a well-balanced diet. Despite slightly resembling bananas themselves, these tiny capsules are simply bananas over the fruit (which means they want to eat themselves? Someone call a therapist). EW has an exclusive look at “Banana,” the never-before-seen clip included on the Despicable Me Blu-ray and DVD double pack, available Dec. 14. Check it out below, while I go hit up the fruit stand downstairs.
'Despicable Me' mini-movie exclusive: Everyone's going bananas
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more