The Hollywood Reporter. Kunis, who is also the voice of Meg on Family Guy (hence the unsurprising part), would play the girlfriend of a man (likely played by Mark Wahlberg) who, as a young boy, wishes his teddy bear could come to life. The wish comes true, and his titular stuffed friend (played by MacFarlane, who is also writing and directing) stays at his side into his adult life. Party Down star Adam Scott is also in talks to join the project.In not-too-surprising casting news, Black Swan star Mila Kunis is in talks to join Seth MacFarlane’s comedy for Universal, Ted, according to
Mila Kunis cuddles up to 'Ted'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi talk 'Toil and Till'
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch
- 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Big Brother'; 'Dancing With the Stars': Tuesday TV recaps
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Fantastic Fest 2014: 22 wonderfully weird films in Austin
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- 'Revenge' season 4 trailer: 'Emily Thorne, I'm coming for you'
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 539
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 481
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 375
- Don't text and dance with a feather boa on 274
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Tom Hiddleston to star in King-Kong spin-off, 'Skull Island'
- 'Revenge' first look: Watch the trailer for season 4
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: No second chance for a second dance