A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha — were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
'The Hangover Part II' stuntman injured in on-set accident
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- Sarah Dessen's 'Saint Anything': First Look at cover art, with author's take on it
- Syfy to disgruntled fans: 5 new shows go 'back to our roots'
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps