A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha — were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
'The Hangover Part II' stuntman injured in on-set accident
Latest Videos in Movies
- '300' sequel is weekend's No. 1 movie: $45M
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Lana Parrilla previews 'Once Upon a Time'
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!