A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha — were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
'The Hangover Part II' stuntman injured in on-set accident
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Big Bang Theory' recap: 7 favorite laugh lines
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'The Blacklist'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Raining on prom night