A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha — were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
'The Hangover Part II' stuntman injured in on-set accident
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100'; 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- Aaron Sorkin, Steve Carell, and more react to Sony canceling 'The Interview'
- Ten things Andy Serkis can say about 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'