A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha — were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
'The Hangover Part II' stuntman injured in on-set accident
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' recap: Only the Clonely
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- Acts of God: 12 TV/movie Jesuses
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like