A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha — were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
'The Hangover Part II' stuntman injured in on-set accident
- 'Scandal'-ous picks for Entertainers of the Year!
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'SNL' audition for black women in L.A.
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Globes: Comedy/Musical? Try Horror/Romance!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': A preview from Sarah Drew
- 'Vampire Diaries' midseason finale: What's at stake
- Portia de Rossi to visit 'Sean Saves the World'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees