A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha — were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
'The Hangover Part II' stuntman injured in on-set accident
Latest Videos in Movies
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Chiwetel Ejiofor signs on for Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser poster revealed
- 'Into the Woods' featurette: Go behind the scenes with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Co.
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 10 songs where guest rappers stole the show
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5 rumors debunked
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox