Ignatiy Vishnevetsky, film critic for the Chicago Reader, will co-host Roger Ebert’s upcoming movie-review television show, according to the Associated Press. The 24-year old, Russian-born Vishnevetsky, who also writes for the film website, Mubi, steps into the spot originally intended for Elvis Mitchell, who parted ways soon after being announced. He’ll join Christy Lemire, the AP’s film critic, in the balcony when Ebert Presents At the Movies premieres on Jan. 21.
Ignatiy Vishnevetsky joins Roger Ebert's 'At the Movies'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!