This week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly includes the first official photo from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, and here it is! Yes, that’s Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattison) sharing a bed as man and wife on their wedding night. Anticipation for the Twilight series’ fourth movie (due in theaters Nov. 18) is running high, and director Bill Condon tells EW that this was the one scene in particular he spent a lot of time thinking about. “You want to live up to people’s expectations,” he says. “People take [the movie and characters] personally. When you are interpreting something you have a certain vision of how it will be. Sometimes it is a liberal interpretation, but you hope you get to the essence of something.”
See EW's exclusive 'Breaking Dawn Part 1' photo of Edward and Bella on their honeymoon!
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise