Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?