Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Disney animated films: Best/worst