Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead': Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita super-intense in new photos
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
- 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural'; 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce'; more TV recaps
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita look super-intense in new 'Walking Dead' photos -- exclusive
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad after animal rights activists call it 'cruel'