Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online