Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes