Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers