Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
- Beyonce surprise: 'Visual Album' now on iTunes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?