Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- Jimmy Kimmel's 'Friends' fantasy spurs real-life mini-reunion
- 'Teen Wolf' talk with Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien: 'I enjoy us'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Cressida, Gale among new character posters
- 'Walking Dead' First Look: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead' costars eagerly spill Andrew Lincoln's hairy secrets
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: New teaser takes viewers under the big top
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Meet the rebel army