Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- Nicholas Sparks movies: As ridiculous as you think they are?