Josh Lucas is in negotiations to play Charles Lindbergh in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, a Warner Bros. spokesperson tells EW. Deadline initially reported that Lucas had landed the role of the 1920s American hero, but both Warner Bros. and Lucas’ rep clarify that no deal is yet in place. That said, with J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the shady FBI chief, set to begin shooting Feb. 7, Lucas is well positioned to nab the part.
Josh Lucas in talks to play Lindbergh in Hoover biopic
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL' with Amy Adams and One Direction is on: Talk about it
- 'The Legend of Korra' series finale recap: Ending on its own terms
- Craig Ferguson signs off 'Late Late Show' with an all-star 'Drum' corps--and a dream
- 20 top Xmas movies ever
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 great gift ideas
- 'Big Bang Theory': 15 solutions if you're shopping for a fan
- 'Mad Men': 20 gift ideas for dapper Dons (or Bettys)
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever