Inception and The Social Network both won at tonight’s Writers Guild of America Awards. Christopher Nolan won the best original screenplay category for Inception while Aaron Sorkin was the victor in the best adapted screenplay category for The Social Network, which is adapted from the book The Accidental Billionaires. Winners in the television categories included Mad Men (Drama Series), Modern Family (Comedy Series), and Boardwalk Empire (New Series). Charles Ferguson, Chad Beck, and Adam Bolt also picked up a trophy for their doc, Inside Job (Documentary Screenplay).
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie