Inception and The Social Network both won at tonight’s Writers Guild of America Awards. Christopher Nolan won the best original screenplay category for Inception while Aaron Sorkin was the victor in the best adapted screenplay category for The Social Network, which is adapted from the book The Accidental Billionaires. Winners in the television categories included Mad Men (Drama Series), Modern Family (Comedy Series), and Boardwalk Empire (New Series). Charles Ferguson, Chad Beck, and Adam Bolt also picked up a trophy for their doc, Inside Job (Documentary Screenplay).
'Inception' and 'Social Network' win at WGA Awards
- 'Sing-Off': Join us for EW/Google+ Hangout!
- Carrie Underwood tweet on 'Sound of Music' critics?
- Kennedy: 'Independents' day for ex-MTV VJ
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Her,' '12 Years a Slave' on AFI's 10 best list
- 'Anarchy': Maggie Siff on 'Gemma-like' Tara
- 'American Hustle': Buzz from stars at N.Y. premiere