She’ll heat up the big screen in July in the sex comedy Friends With Benefits, but next up, Mila Kunis is set to be melllllting (what a world!) in Disney’s Wizard of Oz prequel. EW has confirmed that the Black Swan actress has joined Oz, the Great and Powerful, which already stars the actress’ Date Night co-star James Franco. (Variety first reported the news.) Kunis will play Theodora, the youngest of three witch sisters who battles Franco’s oil salesman for control of Oz. Filming on the feature, directed by Sam Raimi, will begin this summer. Being considered for the remaining two witch sisters? According to Variety, Amy Adams, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, and Rebecca Hall are all in the running.
Mar 25 2011 05:20 PM ET
Mila Kunis set as witch in 'Oz' prequel
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie