She’ll heat up the big screen in July in the sex comedy Friends With Benefits, but next up, Mila Kunis is set to be melllllting (what a world!) in Disney’s Wizard of Oz prequel. EW has confirmed that the Black Swan actress has joined Oz, the Great and Powerful, which already stars the actress’ Date Night co-star James Franco. (Variety first reported the news.) Kunis will play Theodora, the youngest of three witch sisters who battles Franco’s oil salesman for control of Oz. Filming on the feature, directed by Sam Raimi, will begin this summer. Being considered for the remaining two witch sisters? According to Variety, Amy Adams, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, and Rebecca Hall are all in the running.
Mila Kunis set as witch in 'Oz' prequel
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Homeland' recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'The New Neverland'
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' recap: Mama dearest
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO