She’ll heat up the big screen in July in the sex comedy Friends With Benefits, but next up, Mila Kunis is set to be melllllting (what a world!) in Disney’s Wizard of Oz prequel. EW has confirmed that the Black Swan actress has joined Oz, the Great and Powerful, which already stars the actress’ Date Night co-star James Franco. (Variety first reported the news.) Kunis will play Theodora, the youngest of three witch sisters who battles Franco’s oil salesman for control of Oz. Filming on the feature, directed by Sam Raimi, will begin this summer. Being considered for the remaining two witch sisters? According to Variety, Amy Adams, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, and Rebecca Hall are all in the running.
Mila Kunis set as witch in 'Oz' prequel
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Vampire Diaries' date night? Watch Damon ask Elena out in sneak peek
- 'Game of Thrones' creators watching the show in IMAX: Why it's 'the way it's really meant to be seen'
- Super Bowl matchup in Budweiser ad: Puppy vs. wolf (and the Clydesdales win)
- 'Party Down South' season 3 peek: Meet Hannah, the new hell-raiser
- 'Walking Dead': Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita super-intense in new photos
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita look super-intense in new 'Walking Dead' photos -- exclusive
- Budweiser's Super Bowl ad again features adorable puppy, horses