She’ll heat up the big screen in July in the sex comedy Friends With Benefits, but next up, Mila Kunis is set to be melllllting (what a world!) in Disney’s Wizard of Oz prequel. EW has confirmed that the Black Swan actress has joined Oz, the Great and Powerful, which already stars the actress’ Date Night co-star James Franco. (Variety first reported the news.) Kunis will play Theodora, the youngest of three witch sisters who battles Franco’s oil salesman for control of Oz. Filming on the feature, directed by Sam Raimi, will begin this summer. Being considered for the remaining two witch sisters? According to Variety, Amy Adams, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, and Rebecca Hall are all in the running.
Mila Kunis set as witch in 'Oz' prequel
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'We're Not Friends'
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Scandal'; 'Reign'; 'Gracepoint' recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'