She’ll heat up the big screen in July in the sex comedy Friends With Benefits, but next up, Mila Kunis is set to be melllllting (what a world!) in Disney’s Wizard of Oz prequel. EW has confirmed that the Black Swan actress has joined Oz, the Great and Powerful, which already stars the actress’ Date Night co-star James Franco. (Variety first reported the news.) Kunis will play Theodora, the youngest of three witch sisters who battles Franco’s oil salesman for control of Oz. Filming on the feature, directed by Sam Raimi, will begin this summer. Being considered for the remaining two witch sisters? According to Variety, Amy Adams, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, and Rebecca Hall are all in the running.
Mila Kunis set as witch in 'Oz' prequel
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more