Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Viggo Mortensen dumps Snow White ... for Superman?
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Superman: Earth One' Volume 3: Get an advance look at six pages
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Super Bowl ad from No More vs. domestic violence: Watch it here now
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Mean Girls' on your iPhone/iPad: First Look at game trailer
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' teaser names names
- 'Flash' intel on Pied Piper intro: He's the 'evil Harry Potter'