Viggo Mortensen is no longer in talks to star in Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman, increasing speculation that the Oscar-nominated actor (Eastern Promises) might join Zack Snyder’s Superman: Man of Steel, according to Variety. Mortensen had been linked to the Snow White project, which will star Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, but also rumored to be in the mix to play Superman villain, General Zod, in Warner Bros. superhero reboot. Mortensen and Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Viggo Mortensen dumps Snow White ... for Superman?
- 'Voice': What will Top 5 sing tonight?
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Precious' memories in '09: Sundance flashback
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Josh Holloway: Shirtless 'Intelligence' poster
- Carrie Underwood tweet on 'Sound of Music' critics?
- Lea Michele's 'Cannonball': Hear it here
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO