The trailer for Dolphin Tale – based on the true story of Winter the dolphin, who lost her tail and got a prosthetic one – is like an emotional assault. You start with Morgan Freeman, and we’re already vulnerable. Then there’s a dolphin, one of the most beloved creatures on the planet. Then the sensitive, soft-voiced Harry Connick Jr. A teary-eyed Ashley Judd. I assume a wounded soldier. Bad weather. A crying child. A grisly but tender Kris Kristofferson. The flashing of the words “From the studio and producers of The Blind Side.” And finally, a boy hugging a dolphin. Watch it below.
'Dolphin Tale' trailer: Already crying?
Latest Videos in Movies
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like