The trailer for The Ledge initially resembles a high-concept redo of Phone Booth: An attractive man with gnarly facial hair appears ready to commit suicide, while a confused cop desperately tries to figure out the puzzling mystery behind the man’s actions. In this case, it’s Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy) on the brink, with Terrence Howard trying to talk him down. But then, we see some extended flashbacks, in which Hunnam falls for his co-worker Liv Tyler, who’s married to the extremely religious Patrick Wilson. Flirtation ensues: “You have a very sexy mouth.” “A very sexy married mouth.” Needless to say, Wilson brings out a gun and starts quoting Bible verses in a scary voice. Check out the trailer after the jump…
'The Ledge' trailer: Beware the hyper-religious psycho-homicidal cuckold!
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…