Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais is getting back on the big-screen: EW has learned exclusively that Gervais will voice the spy dog Argonaut in this summer’s Spy Kids: All The Time in the World. Jokes Gervais, “Not only am I lending my voice to Spy Kids, but they can keep it. I’m sick of it.” World is the fourth installment in the Spy Kids franchise and stars Jessica Alba, Jeremy Piven, and Joel McHale, and boasts appearances by original cast members Antonio Banderas, Danny Trejo, Alexa Vega, and Daryl Sabara. Alba plays a mother of two and retired spy who’s brought back into action when Piven’s ruthless villain, the Timekeeper, attempts to take over the world. Written and directed by Robert Rodriguez, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World will hit theaters in 3-D on Aug. 19.
Ricky Gervais to voice spy dog in next 'Spy Kids' film -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Syfy plans to lure you back with these 5 shows
- 'Halo 2' shows revamped cinematics in new trailer