Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais is getting back on the big-screen: EW has learned exclusively that Gervais will voice the spy dog Argonaut in this summer’s Spy Kids: All The Time in the World. Jokes Gervais, “Not only am I lending my voice to Spy Kids, but they can keep it. I’m sick of it.” World is the fourth installment in the Spy Kids franchise and stars Jessica Alba, Jeremy Piven, and Joel McHale, and boasts appearances by original cast members Antonio Banderas, Danny Trejo, Alexa Vega, and Daryl Sabara. Alba plays a mother of two and retired spy who’s brought back into action when Piven’s ruthless villain, the Timekeeper, attempts to take over the world. Written and directed by Robert Rodriguez, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World will hit theaters in 3-D on Aug. 19.
Ricky Gervais to voice spy dog in next 'Spy Kids' film -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Maze Runner' finds its way to $11M on Friday
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira wigs out
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more