Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais is getting back on the big-screen: EW has learned exclusively that Gervais will voice the spy dog Argonaut in this summer’s Spy Kids: All The Time in the World. Jokes Gervais, “Not only am I lending my voice to Spy Kids, but they can keep it. I’m sick of it.” World is the fourth installment in the Spy Kids franchise and stars Jessica Alba, Jeremy Piven, and Joel McHale, and boasts appearances by original cast members Antonio Banderas, Danny Trejo, Alexa Vega, and Daryl Sabara. Alba plays a mother of two and retired spy who’s brought back into action when Piven’s ruthless villain, the Timekeeper, attempts to take over the world. Written and directed by Robert Rodriguez, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World will hit theaters in 3-D on Aug. 19.
Ricky Gervais to voice spy dog in next 'Spy Kids' film -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance