Oscar Isaac, the 31-year-old actor who played the arrogant Prince John in last year’s Robin Hood and currently appears in Drive, has been cast in the lead role of the Coen brothers next film, Inside Llewyn Davis. A spokesperson for the sibling filmmakers confirms a Deadline report that Davis will star in the film, loosely based on the singers who helped build the folk-music scene in Greenwich Village during the 1960s.
Coen brothers already thinking Oscar for folk-music movie, 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
Latest Videos in Movies
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- 'Bones' First Look: Watch Booth struggle in prison
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Multiversity' mapped: A DC Comics mind-blower
- 'Fifty Shades' isn't only way to 'Fall' for Jamie Dornan
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 1 panels