Oscar Isaac, the 31-year-old actor who played the arrogant Prince John in last year’s Robin Hood and currently appears in Drive, has been cast in the lead role of the Coen brothers next film, Inside Llewyn Davis. A spokesperson for the sibling filmmakers confirms a Deadline report that Davis will star in the film, loosely based on the singers who helped build the folk-music scene in Greenwich Village during the 1960s.
Coen brothers already thinking Oscar for folk-music movie, 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
- 'Voice': Tessanne Chin sings for OUR supper!
- â€˜X-Menâ€™: Bryan Singer reveals latest changes
- 'Duck Dynasty': 4 ways standoff with A&E ends
- EW's TV midseason finale awards
- 50 TV series' best and worst episodes of 2013
- Johnny Depp in 'Transcendence': Trailer, 2 teasers
- 'Duck Dynasty': 'We'll figure out a solution'
- 'Duck Dynasty': Crisis managers' advice?