Oscar Isaac, the 31-year-old actor who played the arrogant Prince John in last year’s Robin Hood and currently appears in Drive, has been cast in the lead role of the Coen brothers next film, Inside Llewyn Davis. A spokesperson for the sibling filmmakers confirms a Deadline report that Davis will star in the film, loosely based on the singers who helped build the folk-music scene in Greenwich Village during the 1960s.
Coen brothers already thinking Oscar for folk-music movie, 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Scary sketches, inside scoop
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Daniel Radcliffe in 'Horns': New trailer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' salutes emotional Kurt Sutter
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood' recap: 'Karma'