Oscar Isaac, the 31-year-old actor who played the arrogant Prince John in last year’s Robin Hood and currently appears in Drive, has been cast in the lead role of the Coen brothers next film, Inside Llewyn Davis. A spokesperson for the sibling filmmakers confirms a Deadline report that Davis will star in the film, loosely based on the singers who helped build the folk-music scene in Greenwich Village during the 1960s.
Coen brothers already thinking Oscar for folk-music movie, 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- 'The Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television