Clearly — and, perhaps, predictably — James Cameron is going for nostalgia when it comes to the first poster for Titanic in 3-D. The one-sheet highlights an iconic image of the late 1990s: A dashing — yet boyish — Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack clutching Kate Winslet’s girlfriend-from-the-other-side-of-the-tracks Rose. Personally, I was hoping for something a bit more dynamic for a poster for a 3-D movie. Where’s propeller man when you need him?! See the poster below and remember the simpler days of 1997.
'Titanic' in 3-D poster: Every Rose has its Jack -- PHOTO
Latest Videos in Movies
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?