Clearly — and, perhaps, predictably — James Cameron is going for nostalgia when it comes to the first poster for Titanic in 3-D. The one-sheet highlights an iconic image of the late 1990s: A dashing — yet boyish — Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack clutching Kate Winslet’s girlfriend-from-the-other-side-of-the-tracks Rose. Personally, I was hoping for something a bit more dynamic for a poster for a 3-D movie. Where’s propeller man when you need him?! See the poster below and remember the simpler days of 1997.
'Titanic' in 3-D poster: Every Rose has its Jack -- PHOTO
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Saturday Night Live' cast changes: Tracking 40 years of turnover
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
- Jeff Probst's 'Survivor' scouting report: 3 pairs to keep an eye on
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- Seth Rogen and James Franco as tabloid TV assassins in 'The Interview' red-band trailer (NSFW)
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni