I think I figured out where Matt Damon’s hair went. In a newly released image from next year’s Argo, Ben Affleck sports a new coif, fitting in perfectly with the very hairy decade known as the 1970s. The film, also directed by Affleck, surrounds the 1979 Iran hostage crisis. The actor proved with the heist-centric The Town that he knows how to topline a thrilling drama — it will be fun to see him play on the other side of the law as Argo‘s CIA agent come Sept. 14. Is 2012 here yet?
First image from 'Argo': Ben Affleck's in a hairy situation
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Colbert Report' wraps with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 25 best 'Stephen Colbert' moments
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
- 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'AHS: Freak Show'; 'Survivor'; more TV recaps
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'Game of Thrones': See Arya's radical new costume design -- exclusive
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple answers midseason finale burning questions
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist