I think I figured out where Matt Damon’s hair went. In a newly released image from next year’s Argo, Ben Affleck sports a new coif, fitting in perfectly with the very hairy decade known as the 1970s. The film, also directed by Affleck, surrounds the 1979 Iran hostage crisis. The actor proved with the heist-centric The Town that he knows how to topline a thrilling drama — it will be fun to see him play on the other side of the law as Argo‘s CIA agent come Sept. 14. Is 2012 here yet?
First image from 'Argo': Ben Affleck's in a hairy situation
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more