I think I figured out where Matt Damon’s hair went. In a newly released image from next year’s Argo, Ben Affleck sports a new coif, fitting in perfectly with the very hairy decade known as the 1970s. The film, also directed by Affleck, surrounds the 1979 Iran hostage crisis. The actor proved with the heist-centric The Town that he knows how to topline a thrilling drama — it will be fun to see him play on the other side of the law as Argo‘s CIA agent come Sept. 14. Is 2012 here yet?
First image from 'Argo': Ben Affleck's in a hairy situation
Latest Videos in Movies
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'