I think I figured out where Matt Damon’s hair went. In a newly released image from next year’s Argo, Ben Affleck sports a new coif, fitting in perfectly with the very hairy decade known as the 1970s. The film, also directed by Affleck, surrounds the 1979 Iran hostage crisis. The actor proved with the heist-centric The Town that he knows how to topline a thrilling drama — it will be fun to see him play on the other side of the law as Argo‘s CIA agent come Sept. 14. Is 2012 here yet?
Dec 27 2011 10:28 AM ET
First image from 'Argo': Ben Affleck's in a hairy situation
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie