Most of you likely experience the 2012 Sundance Film Festival from the comfort of your computer screen, taking in EW’s coverage of the annual celebration of independent cinema. But what is it like to actually go to Sundance, after flying into Salt Lake City and taking the 40-minute ride up into Park City, Utah? In my video report below, I’ll walk you through the five things you’d need to know to best navigate the festival:
Sundance 2012: Five things you need to know to survive the festival -- VIDEO
Latest Videos in Movies
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Office' creator Greg Daniels reflects on finale: How they hid Steve Carell from NBC