Will Ferrell plays a Mexican rancher named Armando Alvarez in the upcoming March release Casa de mi Padre. Sound like a stretch? Get this: The entire film was shot in Spanish. Directed by Matt Piedmont and written by Andrew Steele — both veterans of SNL and Funny or Die — Casa de mi Padre is a kind of ode to the melodramatic telenovela style. Check out some nifty exclusive images from the movie below:
Will Ferrell in 'Casa de mi Padre': Exclusive pics!
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 2
- 'Gracepoint': New poster, David Tennant promo clip
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 trailer: Negotiating Terminus
- 'Big Bang' at Comic-Con: Who's got the ape mask?
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth