Rooney Mara will star in Steven Soderbergh’s upcoming thriller Side Effects. Entertainment Weekly has confirmed a Deadline Hollywood report that the Oscar-nominated actress from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo will play a soon-to-be-released prisoner’s depressed wife whose powerful anxiety medication leads to an unpredictable outburst. Jude Law, Channing Tatum, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, veterans of previous Soderbergh film projects (Contagion, Haywire, and Traffic, respectively) have already been cast.
Rooney Mara anticipating 'Side Effects' with Steven Soderbergh
- 'HitRECord on TV' trailer: First Look
- Benedict Cumberbatch + R. Kelly: Late-night 'Genius'
- Kanye = Liberace?: Aisha Tyler's late-night bite
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Survivor,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- 'Lilyhammer' season 2 sneak peek: What's in a name?
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona