The screenwriter who gave the Hulk his post-Ang Lee makeover will now tackle a sequel to the blockbuster reboot of The Karate Kid. According to Will Smith’s Overbrook Entertainment, Zak Penn, who wrote The Incredible Hulk, as well as Elektra and X-Men: The Last Stand, has been hired by Sony to take Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan on their next adventure, confirming a Variety report. Both stars are expected to return to their roles after their 2010 collaboration grossed more than $359 million.
'Karate Kid' sequel lands 'Incredible' new writer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Theo Rossi on Juice's drama
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'