Unless you were wise enough to register for a 3-D-capable television during your surprise wedding (well played, Andy and April), the new television trailer for the upcoming re-release of Titanic probably looks and feels just as you remember it. Kate and Leo are once again the doomed young lovers, Rose and Jack, the visual effects are still eye-popping, and deny it all you like, Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” gives you goosebumps. “Are you ready to go back to Titanic?” Come on, Bill Paxton, like you even needed to ask. Watch the clip here:
'Titanic' in 3-D television promo: All the excitement of the 3-D re-release, without the 3-D
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014: 'Booty' gets buzz for J.Lo and Iggy
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- James Franco has 'All the Time' in smartphone ad; we have full version video of Bahamas song here
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'