Unless you were wise enough to register for a 3-D-capable television during your surprise wedding (well played, Andy and April), the new television trailer for the upcoming re-release of Titanic probably looks and feels just as you remember it. Kate and Leo are once again the doomed young lovers, Rose and Jack, the visual effects are still eye-popping, and deny it all you like, Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” gives you goosebumps. “Are you ready to go back to Titanic?” Come on, Bill Paxton, like you even needed to ask. Watch the clip here:
Feb 22 2012 02:49 PM ET
'Titanic' in 3-D television promo: All the excitement of the 3-D re-release, without the 3-D
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie