Unless you were wise enough to register for a 3-D-capable television during your surprise wedding (well played, Andy and April), the new television trailer for the upcoming re-release of Titanic probably looks and feels just as you remember it. Kate and Leo are once again the doomed young lovers, Rose and Jack, the visual effects are still eye-popping, and deny it all you like, Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” gives you goosebumps. “Are you ready to go back to Titanic?” Come on, Bill Paxton, like you even needed to ask. Watch the clip here:
'Titanic' in 3-D television promo: All the excitement of the 3-D re-release, without the 3-D
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young on the end of Smelly Mellie (and what's coming next)
- 'Call of Duty' trailer reunites 'Friday Night Lights' team of Taylor Kitsch and Peter Berg
- 'Portlandia' sneak peek: Putting the fun in funerals (jackals welcome)
- Alyssa Milano previews 'Project Runway All Stars'
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- 'Vampire Diaries': Chris Wood on why Kai is the show's Ted Bundy
- Danity Kane's surprisingly weird 'DK3' is too good to ignore
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'