Unless you were wise enough to register for a 3-D-capable television during your surprise wedding (well played, Andy and April), the new television trailer for the upcoming re-release of Titanic probably looks and feels just as you remember it. Kate and Leo are once again the doomed young lovers, Rose and Jack, the visual effects are still eye-popping, and deny it all you like, Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” gives you goosebumps. “Are you ready to go back to Titanic?” Come on, Bill Paxton, like you even needed to ask. Watch the clip here:
'Titanic' in 3-D television promo: All the excitement of the 3-D re-release, without the 3-D
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- Jon Stewart on 'Rosewater': 'a love letter to expression'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi gunning for Axons and Cybermen?
- Dick Smith: Remembering a movie makeup effects legend
- 'The Killing': Binging? Read our recaps of episodes 1-4
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: Unconventional movie night
- 'Honorable Woman': Thriller deals deftly with a complex subject
- STAHP in the name of love 966
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 460
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 376
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Other DC Comics characters we want on 'Arrow' and 'The Flash'
- New 'Interstellar' trailer shows off film's amazing visuals