Sam Raimi, director of Oz: The Great and Powerful, dropped by EW’s Comic-Con suite this afternoon with two of his witches, Mila Kunis and Michelle Williams. The trio talked to Dave Karger about working together on the highly anticipated movie and putting Williams into Glinda’s magical flying bubble.
Mila Kunis, Michelle Williams, Sam Raimi visit EW.com's Comic-Con suite
Latest Videos in Movies
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Saved By the Bell': Remembering when it was 'Bliss'
- MTV VMAs' most buzzed-about moments (non-performance division)
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- 'Suits' postmortem: Creator Aaron Korsh talks Louis' showdown
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- 'Big Brother' recap: Betrayed, Betrayed, Betrayed