The Hunger Games cast members Willow Shields (Prim), Amandla Stenberg (Rue), Alexander Ludwig (Cato), Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh), and Jack Quaid (Marvel) all stopped by EW’s Comic-Con studio today to discuss how theybonded while making the film, their favorite scene from the film, and (per a question via Twitter) who would best survive a zombie apocalypse. Plus, Shields talks about Prim’s bigger role in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Check it out below!
'Hunger Games': Prim, Rue, Cato, Thresh, and Marvel talk 'Catching Fire' and...zombies? -- VIDEO
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- Jon Stewart on 'Rosewater': 'a love letter to expression'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi gunning for Axons and Cybermen?
- Dick Smith: Remembering a movie makeup effects legend
- 'The Killing': Binging? Read our recaps of episodes 1-4
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: Unconventional movie night
- 'Honorable Woman': Thriller deals deftly with a complex subject
- STAHP in the name of love 966
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 460
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 376
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Other DC Comics characters we want on 'Arrow' and 'The Flash'
- New 'Interstellar' trailer shows off film's amazing visuals