The Hunger Games cast members Willow Shields (Prim), Amandla Stenberg (Rue), Alexander Ludwig (Cato), Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh), and Jack Quaid (Marvel) all stopped by EW’s Comic-Con studio today to discuss how theybonded while making the film, their favorite scene from the film, and (per a question via Twitter) who would best survive a zombie apocalypse. Plus, Shields talks about Prim’s bigger role in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Check it out below!
'Hunger Games': Prim, Rue, Cato, Thresh, and Marvel talk 'Catching Fire' and...zombies? -- VIDEO
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…