Spock makes a run for it and jumps off a tall building in Future San Francisco. There are so many shots of San Francisco in this trailer that I’m beginning to think Into Darkness may be entering the rarified canon of Good Movies Set in San Francisco. Maybe there will be a Bullitt-esque car chase!
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
Latest Videos in Movies
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- 'Big Brother' recap: Final three houseguests are...
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 'Red Band Society' debuts: First impressions?
- 'Top Chef Duels' recap: Nyesha Arrington vs. Jennifer Carroll
- Kunal Nayyar sings Boyz II Men on 'Queen Latifah Show': Sneak peek
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln says to fear the beard in season 5
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach