Spock makes a run for it and jumps off a tall building in Future San Francisco. There are so many shots of San Francisco in this trailer that I’m beginning to think Into Darkness may be entering the rarified canon of Good Movies Set in San Francisco. Maybe there will be a Bullitt-esque car chase!
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 11 of 14)
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- Britney's 'Chaotic' revisited: 5 cringeworthy clips