A possible continuation of that earlier scene showing the Enterprise turned upside down. There’s a ship crashing into the San Francisco bay. (At least I think it’s San Francisco. Confession: I’m from the Bay Area, so I may be seeing more San Francisco than the filmmakers intended.) And that ship looks an awful lot like the Enterprise. We can all agree that it’s definitely a Constitution-class starship, right?
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
Latest Videos in Movies
- Peter Capaldi: 'Who,' me? Why he wrote off idea he'd be Time Lord
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' has a poster
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's live musical
- Sarah Palin inspires 'Stephen Colbert's Angry Echo Chamber'
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game