A possible continuation of that earlier scene showing the Enterprise turned upside down. There’s a ship crashing into the San Francisco bay. (At least I think it’s San Francisco. Confession: I’m from the Bay Area, so I may be seeing more San Francisco than the filmmakers intended.) And that ship looks an awful lot like the Enterprise. We can all agree that it’s definitely a Constitution-class starship, right?
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Colbert Report' wraps with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 25 best 'Stephen Colbert' moments
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
- 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'AHS: Freak Show'; 'Survivor'; more TV recaps
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple answers midseason finale burning questions
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist