A possible continuation of that earlier scene showing the Enterprise turned upside down. There’s a ship crashing into the San Francisco bay. (At least I think it’s San Francisco. Confession: I’m from the Bay Area, so I may be seeing more San Francisco than the filmmakers intended.) And that ship looks an awful lot like the Enterprise. We can all agree that it’s definitely a Constitution-class starship, right?
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'Scandal': Kerry Washington and costars on midseason finale shocker
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- 'Parenthood'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Project Runway All-Stars'; more TV recaps
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'AHS: Freak Show' Exclusive: Watch Evan Peters perform Nirvana's 'Come As You Are'
- 'Scandal' postmortem: What's next after the shocking disappearance?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes