A possible continuation of that earlier scene showing the Enterprise turned upside down. There’s a ship crashing into the San Francisco bay. (At least I think it’s San Francisco. Confession: I’m from the Bay Area, so I may be seeing more San Francisco than the filmmakers intended.) And that ship looks an awful lot like the Enterprise. We can all agree that it’s definitely a Constitution-class starship, right?
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 13 of 14)
- Best/worst of '13: See new EW cover
- 'The Voice' recap: Tessanne Chin wins!
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on gays and 'sin'; GLAAD slams
- 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes': Ruthless Caesar
- 'Walking Dead': Plans for comic's villain Negan?
- 'Voice': Tessanne and Adam talk future
- Jimmy Fallon's 'SNL' promos: 'Xmas Show' anthem
- 10 best stage productions of 2013