A possible continuation of that earlier scene showing the Enterprise turned upside down. There’s a ship crashing into the San Francisco bay. (At least I think it’s San Francisco. Confession: I’m from the Bay Area, so I may be seeing more San Francisco than the filmmakers intended.) And that ship looks an awful lot like the Enterprise. We can all agree that it’s definitely a Constitution-class starship, right?
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
Latest Videos in Movies
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 2
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Sons of Anarchy' poll: Who lives, who dies?
- 'Orphan Black' gets big welcome at Comic-Con
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 2 panels
- Comic-Con '14: Celebs make the rounds, day 2