A possible continuation of that earlier scene showing the Enterprise turned upside down. There’s a ship crashing into the San Francisco bay. (At least I think it’s San Francisco. Confession: I’m from the Bay Area, so I may be seeing more San Francisco than the filmmakers intended.) And that ship looks an awful lot like the Enterprise. We can all agree that it’s definitely a Constitution-class starship, right?
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 13 of 14)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?