For a bit of levity, here’s Kirk and Dr. McCoy running through a field of what appears to be Truffula trees. It’s not clear what they’re running away from, but they do wind up jumping off a cliff. Here, as in later in the clip, Kirk and McCoy are modeling some hobo-frump eskimo attire. Am I crazy for thinking that the clothes look a little bit like the outfits Kirk and McCoy wore when they were sent to a prison planet in The Undiscovered Country? All together now: “Those were not his knees.”
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie