For a bit of levity, here’s Kirk and Dr. McCoy running through a field of what appears to be Truffula trees. It’s not clear what they’re running away from, but they do wind up jumping off a cliff. Here, as in later in the clip, Kirk and McCoy are modeling some hobo-frump eskimo attire. Am I crazy for thinking that the clothes look a little bit like the outfits Kirk and McCoy wore when they were sent to a prison planet in The Undiscovered Country? All together now: “Those were not his knees.”
'Star Trek Into Darkness' trailer: A deep dive
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Maze Runner' finds its way to $11M on Friday
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' director Shawn Levy: 'I would love to live in this movie forever'
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- J-Lo and Iggy continue the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more