Today in Entertainment Weekly‘s warm Sundance interview lounge, the cast and director of Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes sat down with EW’s Solvej Schou to talk about their film. It’s a comedy — although, this being Sundance, the word “dark” is implied in front of “comedy” — about motherhood, except…well, we’ll let Jessica explain. (The film also stars onetime rumored Katniss Kaya Scodelario.) Check out video from the interview below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Jessica Biel at Sundance talks her new movie 'Emanuel' (and new hubby Justin Timberlake)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season