'Before Midnight': Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy, and Richard Linklater talk the 'Before Sunset' sequel
“Indie movie threequel” is not a phrase that’s tossed around very often, but Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight is one of the year’s most hotly anticipated movies, for a certain breed of film fan. The third part of an ongoing romantic saga that began in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, Midnight reteams Linklater with stars/co-writers Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. EW’s Solvej Schou sat down with Linklater and Delpy in the EW Sundance Lounge, and they were joined via satellite by Hawke. Watch the video below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Latest Videos in Movies
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson to talk on ABC tonight
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'New Girl' sneak peek: Watch Jess' sexy colleague push (and pop open) her buttons
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- Angelina Jolie and 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell: 6 New EW Portraits
- Mad Decent Boat Party photos: 4 days on a rave wave with the Diplo-mats