'Before Midnight': Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy, and Richard Linklater talk the 'Before Sunset' sequel
“Indie movie threequel” is not a phrase that’s tossed around very often, but Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight is one of the year’s most hotly anticipated movies, for a certain breed of film fan. The third part of an ongoing romantic saga that began in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset, Midnight reteams Linklater with stars/co-writers Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. EW’s Solvej Schou sat down with Linklater and Delpy in the EW Sundance Lounge, and they were joined via satellite by Hawke. Watch the video below, and be sure to bookmark EW’s Sundance Hub for regular updates throughout the day.
Latest Videos in Movies
- Winners and losers of Summer 2014
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 'Hullabaloo': Will fans of hand-drawn animation art fund this indie short?
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic fills in gap between seasons 2 and 3
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by 'The Unauthorized Saved…
- Internet grinds to halt as nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, others surface
- FBI issues statement on leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence, others
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' recap: Cave dwellers
- CeeLo Green tweets that only women who 'remember' can be raped (Updated)