“We’re talking Vehicular Warfare,” says Ludacris, indicating that this movie will be “the war movie” in the same sense that Fast Five was “the heist movie” and Fast & Furious was “the vengeance movie.” (To complete the series: Tokyo Drift was “the fish-out-of-water movie” and 2 Fast 2 Furious was “the bad movie.”) Just to underscore the whole “warfare” motif, the bad guys apparently have a tank, shown here emerging from a container vehicle. It sort of looks like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis, except this butterfly can shoot missiles. Also, apparently this tank can drive like 100 miles an hour.
'Fast & Furious 6': A deep dive into the Super Bowl trailer
(Page 11 of 19)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Precious' memories in '09: Sundance flashback
- Josh Holloway: Shirtless 'Intelligence' poster
- Carrie Underwood tweet on 'Sound of Music' critics?
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO