Yes, the trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness ends with a spaceship crashing into the San Francisco Bay. That’s impressive. But you know what’s really impressive? Three expensive cars chasing an airplane on a runway and pulling it back down to earth using just a grappling hook and the power of friendship, or whatever. Anyways, this would definitely be an impressive way to end a trailer…
'Fast & Furious 6': A deep dive into the Super Bowl trailer
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- American Music Awards winners are...
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Good Wife'; 'The Newsroom'; 'The Comeback'; 'Bob's Burgers'; more TV recaps
- 'Homeland'; 'The Affair'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- 'Walking Dead': Seth Gilliam on where Father Gabriel is going
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Times Change: 'Jurassic World' teases with three homages to Steven Spielberg's original
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- 'Hunger Games': Take the EW Trivia Quiz (Part 1)!