Being cruel to be kind here, they really couldn’t come up with a better title than Fast & Furious 6? This, from a franchise that gave us the straight-to-the-point Fast Five, the immortal subtitle Tokyo Drift, and the equally immortal 2 Fast 2 Furious, which mathematically seems like it should add up to 4? Here are a few possible suggestions. Fast Six. Furious Six. Six Fast Tank Furious. Tank Fast Plane Furious. Fast Six So Furious. Diesel Six Rock Furious. The Fast and the Furious: London Calling. The Fast and the Furious: Chrome Wheeled, Fuel Injected, and Steppin’ Out Over the Line. The Fast Five Saga, Part 2: Catching Fire.
'Fast & Furious 6': A deep dive into the Super Bowl trailer
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer leaks: What we saw
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- J.Lo in Vegas? 5 lessons Britney Spears taught us
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?