New to the franchise this go-round is Gina Carano, who plays a member of Hobbs’ team of American Badasses. Carano is former Mixed Martial Arts fighter who played a government agent in last year’s underrated Haywire. It’s not clear what she’s doing in this movie. But in the immortal words of Anton Chekhov: “If in the first act you have introduced Gina Carano, then in the second act Gina Carano really needs to get in a fists-and-kicks-and-somersaults fight. Ideally on top of a burning building that is collapsing.”
'Fast & Furious 6': A deep dive into the Super Bowl trailer
(Page 6 of 19)
Latest Videos in Movies
- NIN's 'Downward Spiral': A masterwork turns 20
- Lupita Nyong'o: Before she was famous...
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Jimmy Kimmel puts a telenovela twist on 'Scandal'
- Benedict Cumberbatch 'T' time: 10 things we learned
- Lindsay Lohan teases 'Mean Girls' reunion
- Lacey Chabert: Call me, 'Mean Girls'!
- 'My Little Pony' peek: Apple Bloom in danger zone?