Toretto and his brother-in-law Brian agree to help Hobbs, but only if they receive full pardons from the U.S. government. “Well, the United States does not negotiate with terrorists,” says Hobbs, “But…aw, shucks, you guys won’t commit any more cool car crimes, right? Right?” Also: Paul Walker is back, everybody, once again playing the role of “Whitest Dude On The Planet.”
'Fast & Furious 6': A deep dive into the Super Bowl trailer
(Page 9 of 19)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict