Apparently, the Luke Evans crew isn’t just taking on military envoys. Based on the shot above, they’re also in the business of destroying whole city blocks. “The loss of life is unthinkable,” says Hobbs. So basically, the Toretto Crew have to save the world from the tyranny of British Dudes With Cool Cars.
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 343
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504