Six weeks after Universal postponed Jurassic Park 4 from its prime summer-2014 release date — sparking fears that the sequel from Safety Not Guaranteed director Colin Trevorrow might be on shaky ground — the studio is poised to announce that the movie will arrive in 2015. ComingSoon.net snapped a photo of a Jurassic Park banner at Licensing Expo 2013 in Las Vegas yesterday that seemed to indicate that dinosaurs will roam the multiplex again — just one year later than originally planned. Universal confirmed the release date news, as well as the report that Jurassic Park 4 will be filmed in 3-D.
'Jurassic Park 4' now expected in 2015
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Bones' First Look clip: Booth's in the jailhouse now
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' photos: Half-sis clues Meredith can't miss?
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Disney Infinity 2.0': Marvel at the expanded possibilities now in play
- 'Grey's Anatomy' cast poses as 'Orange Is the New Black' characters
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen on 'shocked, embarrassed, confused' Caleb
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites