With The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug now in theaters, it’s imperative, first of all, that you know the proper pronunciation of ‘Smaug.’ Never fear: EW’s Anthony Breznican covers that with director Peter Jackson in the interview clip below. The chat is a part of EW Radio’s Hobbit special, which will be replaying on SiriusXM Channel 105 throughout the weekend. Jackson says Breznican was the first reporter to ever ask him where he would have split the films had there only been two. Listen below for the answer.
Peter Jackson reveals where he would have split 'The Hobbit' if it'd only been two movies
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'American Sniper' keeps box office crown: $64.4M
- 'SNL' recap: Blake brings a country twang, but too often the sketches go south
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- 'Boardwalk Empire' memorabilia auction: Richard Harrow's mask and more items revealed
- Sundance notes: Jason Segel and Ryan Reynolds are two for the road in their respective new films
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Johnny Depp after 'Mortdecai'? 5 directors we think can help him find his mojo
- WWE Royal Rumbles: Ranking the worst, best, and the G.O.A.T.
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from 'Mortdecai'
- 'SNL': 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Host/Musical Guests
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!