Chris Pratt came on Jimmy Kimmel Live to introduce the debut trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, his upcoming Marvel Studios film. This is exciting news for some people, and confusing for others. Who, you ask, are the Guardians of the Galaxy? In Pratt’s words, they are “badasses who go around shootin’ people and bein’ all tough and bad…in space!” One of them is a raccoon. One of them is a tree. One of them is played by WWE wrestler. For further clarification, watch this trailer immediately, and click here for a deep-dive analysis into this trailer for a movie that we can all agree is definitely not an Iron Man sequel.
'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer: Hooked on a Feeling
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: Unconventional movie night
- 'Honorable Woman': Thriller deals deftly with a complex subject
- 'The Quest' premiere: Bored game
- Comic-Con: Why Team 'Twilight' made it better
- DC Comics characters we'd invite to the 'Arrow'/'Flash' party
- Chris Hardwick shares his Comic-Con '14 photo diary
- STAHP in the name of love 966
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 595
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 459
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 330
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Sony releases surprise NSync album; NSync is surprised