Few actors have a history with Comic-Con as long as Samuel L. Jackson. A fixture of the convention ever since he played Mace Windu in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Jackson has come back year after year, usually with another comic-book role under his belt each time. This time around, it’s Kingsman: The Secret Service, based on a comic by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. Jackson swung by the EW Hideout with co-star Sofia Boutella to talk a bit about their villainous roles and why he wants to do a Nick Fury solo movie. Check it out below:
Samuel L. Jackson, Sofia Boutella on 'Kingsman' and a Nick Fury movie
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- Tina Fey's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' moves from NBC to Netflix
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' 'Elementary,' 'Walking Dead,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': What we saw on the set
- Stephen Merchant's advice if you find yourself watching a sex scene with your parents?
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks killer twist
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'