Few actors have a history with Comic-Con as long as Samuel L. Jackson. A fixture of the convention ever since he played Mace Windu in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Jackson has come back year after year, usually with another comic-book role under his belt each time. This time around, it’s Kingsman: The Secret Service, based on a comic by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. Jackson swung by the EW Hideout with co-star Sofia Boutella to talk a bit about their villainous roles and why he wants to do a Nick Fury solo movie. Check it out below:
Samuel L. Jackson, Sofia Boutella on 'Kingsman' and a Nick Fury movie
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'Gotham'; 'Originals'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' arrives