Few actors have a history with Comic-Con as long as Samuel L. Jackson. A fixture of the convention ever since he played Mace Windu in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Jackson has come back year after year, usually with another comic-book role under his belt each time. This time around, it’s Kingsman: The Secret Service, based on a comic by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. Jackson swung by the EW Hideout with co-star Sofia Boutella to talk a bit about their villainous roles and why he wants to do a Nick Fury solo movie. Check it out below:
Samuel L. Jackson, Sofia Boutella on 'Kingsman' and a Nick Fury movie
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'The Interview' nixed for Xmas theatrical release by Sony
- North Korea tied to Sony hack by U.S. intelligence, N.Y. Times reports
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst previews finale, names two odds-on favorites to win
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- Peter Jackson and 'The Hobbit': Three-peating himself--until one shining moment at the end?
- 'Sing-Off' holiday special: Scoop on the groups
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst names the two favorites to win heading into tonight's finale
- 'Mythbusters' tackling 'The Simpsons' in season premiere -- exclusive