Few actors have a history with Comic-Con as long as Samuel L. Jackson. A fixture of the convention ever since he played Mace Windu in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Jackson has come back year after year, usually with another comic-book role under his belt each time. This time around, it’s Kingsman: The Secret Service, based on a comic by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. Jackson swung by the EW Hideout with co-star Sofia Boutella to talk a bit about their villainous roles and why he wants to do a Nick Fury solo movie. Check it out below:
Samuel L. Jackson, Sofia Boutella on 'Kingsman' and a Nick Fury movie
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- Sarah Dessen's 'Saint Anything': First Look at cover art, with author's take on it
- Syfy to disgruntled fans: 5 new shows go 'back to our roots'
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps