Russell Brand has been on a short break from his film and television work, but his latest project is uniting his on-screen comedic history with his passion for political activism.
Category: News (1-10 of 2854)
The trailers for Paddington have showcased the adorable little bear for which the movie’s named, but they haven’t actually described much of what the movie’s about. Until now.
Harry Shum Jr. might not be able to sing and dance his way out of things in his latest film.
The next Sesame Street character to receive his own documentary for the big screen is about as big as they come.
CNN Films in a partnership with The Weinstein Company’s Radius studio announced today that they will produce a film examining sex crimes on college campuses.
After time-delayed broadcasts in years past, the Film Independent Spirit Awards will be broadcast live for the first time in several years.
John Carter was not the hit Disney hoped for at the box office. The studio reportedly lost $200 million on the film, expecting it to launch a blockbuster franchise but instead delivering a Taylor Kitsch-fronted flop. There are some admittedly interesting ideas and imagery in the film, but there’s no denying its critical and commercial failure.
Still, some left a candle burning in the hopes that the John Carter of Mars franchise was not dead. And now it seems the works of Edgar Rice Burroughs may live on—just not at Disney.
The British Film Institute is set to re-release Stanley Kubrick’s seminal film 2001: A Space Odyssey into theaters this November, so it’s only natural that we’d get a brand-new trailer 46 years after it was released.
After working separately on a few films, Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele have finally settled on their first joint project. And it was a cat that brought them together.
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Party Down South 2' trailer: No sleep 'til Biloxi
- 'Inherent Vice': First Look at cover art for movie tie-in edition of novel
- 'Terminator: Genisys' storyboards: EW exclusive peek
- 'AHS: Freak Show'; 'Survivor'; 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'